FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I sign up for a public painting class?
Click on Upcoming Classes, find a date and painting that fits your style and availability, then click Book Class. Because events are scheduled in advance walk-ins can be difficult and not advised. Please Call or contact us in advance if youre planning to visit the studio when not scheduled for a class
Can kids come to public events?
Absolutely, we offer specific classes for our little picasso's.
Can my Friends come and watch us without painting?
Everyone needs a paid seat to stay in the studio during sessions, except during Little Picasso Classes and private events
Whats Included in the price?
Your reservation fee includes all the supplies you'll need to create your masterpiece. You'll recieve an apron, canvas, brushes, paint and step by step instructions throughout the class. plus, a complimentary beverage.
Must be 21 to consume alcohol. Valid ID Required. Adult classes will include up to two complimentary 5 oz glasses of wine or one 12oz beer, per VA ABC. Guests are not allowed to bring their own alcohol. Please Drink Responsibly
18+ for all events where alcohol consumption is allowed. Individuals under 18years are allowed only in accordance with class description. Age 7+ for kid/little picasso's classes . No infants or toddlers
What is your Cancellation Policy
Updated March 18, 2019
We do NOT issue refunds
If you notify the studio via email more than 24 hours before your reservation date, a studio credit will be issued with a 15% rescheduling fee. The remaining 85% will be credited to you.
If you notify the studio via email less than 24 hours before your reservation date, a credit will NOT be issued. However, you are able to send someone in your spot.
No Shows will not be issued any of the above.
If you arrive 20 mins or more after the class has started, we will have to reschedule you for another class. Classes can progress rather quickly and instead of you having to be caught up, its better that you start fresh with a new group.
Bad Weather: Class will cancel if a weather emergency is declared or we determine the roads to be too unsafe to travel on, otherwise our cancellation policy is as started above. In the rare case of a class cancelling due to poor weather conditions, a studio credit will be issued to all registered guests to use within 30days
Private Party Hosts, review cancellation policy for private parties
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can issue you the appropriate refund
How do I Plan a Private party ?
Click here and we will be more than happy to start planning process with you!
How do I cancel a Private Party?
Although we would never want you to cancel, We do understand that things come up.
How Much Do Classes Cost ?
Classes range from $20-$35 per person. This depends on the type of class, painting and other fun details.
Do you Serve Food and Drinks?
No, we do not serve food. However, we partner with the El Nopal Mexican restaurant next door and you are able to order take out for 20% off while painting. You are also welcomed to bring food from somewhere else. Remember you will be painting majority of the time so we recommend finger foods. There are also a few resturants in our shopping center. If you arrive early you can order and bring your food back to the studio.
How big are the canvases ?
Canvases are 16x20 inches, but on some occassions we may offer 11x14
Where are you Located
We are located at 5203 S. Laburnum Ave. Henrico, Va 23231 in the Laburnum Green Shopping Center
Is there a deposit for a Private Party?
**Policy Updated 1/8/2019**
How to redeem a Studio Credit/Groupon
updated July 10, 2019